The Innovia® 2019 Pet Video Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Innovia® 2019 Pet Video Contest(hereafter, “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law.All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Facebook and Instagram are neither a sponsor of nor affiliated with this Contest. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
2) Promotion Period:
The Promotion Period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/9/19 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 9/20/19 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
3) How To Participate:
To receive one (1) entry in the Contest, post a video on Facebook or Instagram of your pet using or interacting with an Innovia® dispenser, including all the following hashtags: #InnoviaHomeContest and #pets (hereafter, each an “Entry”). Additional hashtags and copy to your post are allowed. Your video cannot depict any person or product that is subject to third-party rights. If you have a Facebook or Instagram account, you will be required to follow the prompts to login to your account. If you do not have an account you may follow the prompts to sign-up for free. Your Entry must be submitted using Facebook or Instagram privacy settings that allow Sponsor to view the Entry.
You may enter as often as you like, however, the video in each Entry must be different. If the original video was shared at a lower resolution, save the original high resolutions for potential future use by Sponsor and its designees. Incomplete Entries and/or Entries containing inaccurate entrant information will be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 9/20/19 to be eligible. The use of script, macro or any other device to automate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and all such Entries and Entries made by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the username submitted, Entry will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the username from which said Entry was submitted, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Except as otherwise specified herein, neither Sponsor, nor anyone acting on its behalf, will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Contest (except for the purposes of notifying the potential winner) or acknowledge any Entry (or portion thereof) received. Any Entry not meeting all Entry requirements stated herein will be void.
Video submitted as Entry must:
- be an original video on which no image editing software has been used (except for cropping, minor touch-ups, and the application of “filters”);
- not have been previously published or submitted in any competition or have won any awards;
- not include trademarks, logos, images, packaging, representations or copyrighted material not owned by entrant or used without permission (such as third-party packaging or company names or brand names), except Innovia® and Brawny® or Sparkle® Paper Towel product packaging;
- not violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, without permission;
- not disparage any person or party, including Sponsor or its affiliates, or anyone affiliated with the Contest and administration of this Contest;
- not contain content that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, as determined solely by Sponsor;
- not contain content that is sexually suggestive or explicit, derogatory, profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, contains alcoholic beverages; promotes illicit drugs; or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, as determined solely by Sponsor;
- not promote any particular political agenda or message or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- not violate or encourage others to violate any law;
- not provide personally identifiable information about entrant or any other person, such as last name, address, phone number or any contact information (except for entrant’s personal information s/he is required to provide for entry in accordance with these Official Rules);
- be submitted in the name of one entrant only; and
- not violate any agreement to which entrant is a signatory or party.
Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to not post, or if posted, delete any posts that are in violation of these Official Rules.
Entry must not contain any material or elements that are subject to third-party intellectual property rights (excluding Innovia®, Brawny® or Sparkle®). Sponsor reserves the right to request proof that entrant owns or has necessary permission to use any material or element contained in an Entry, in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render Entry null and void.
By submitting an Entry, entrant grants Sponsor and its designees the right to use, adapt, publish, and exploit the Entry, entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and Facebook or Instagram username, in any media now known (including, but not limited to, online at innoviahome.com and other websites (as determined by Sponsor) and/or any social media platforms) or hereinafter discovered or devised, for trade, advertising, promotional, public relations and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine, forever, throughout the world, without further permission from, or notification, consideration, or obligation to entrant or any third party. Entrant agrees that Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Entrant's submission of an Entry constitutes his/her representation of eligibility, consent to participate in the Contest and consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer his/her name, address and other information for the purpose of Contest administration.
By submitting an Entry, entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may obtain many Entries under this Contest and that such Entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to other Entries submitted under this Contest or other Contests administered by Sponsor, or to other ideas conceived by or provided to Sponsor. Entrant waives any and all claims entrant may have had, may have, or may have in the future, arising out of similarities between any Entry or other works accepted, reviewed or used by Sponsor (or its designees) and entrant’s Entry. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor does not have now, nor shall it have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant’s Entry.
Entrant agrees to send the video file to Sponsor, if requested. Videos should be saved as a .mp4, .mov, .wmv or .avi, not exceeding 35 MB in size.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor owns all trademark and copyright rights in and to the terms Innovia® and all related images, logos and packaging designs, and further agrees not to contest Sponsor’s rights therein.
5) Entry Judging:
All eligible Entries received will be judged on the following criteria by a qualified panel of judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion: 1.) Clear depiction of Innovia® dispenser: 0-25 points; 2.) Pet’s level of use and engagement with the Innovia® dispenser; 0-25 points; 3.) Displays that Innovia® dispensers are easy to use: 0-25 points; and 4) Overall Creativity: 0-25 points. The one (1) Entry receiving the highest score during the judging, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner. The next two (2) highest scoring Entries, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential Runner-Up Prize winners. Sponsor and judges reserve the right to not select a winner if, in their sole discretion, they do not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. In the event of a tie, the tied Entries will be re-judged based on: Overall Creativity: 0-25 points. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
6) Winner Notification:
Potential winning Entries will be selected on or about 9/27/19 and entrant of such Entries will be notified by a Sponsor representative via the platform from which the submission was made. Entrant must respond, providing complete name, street address, phone number and date of birth, within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. All individuals depicted in the potential winning Entries must sign a declaration of eligibility and release. Noncompliance with any of the foregoing, with these Official Rules, the inability to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, any notification being returned as non-deliverable or not signing the declaration of eligibility and release within the prescribed timing may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, a runner-up being chosen. Grand Prize winner status is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
(1) Grand Prize: A one (1) year supply of Brawny® Tear-A-Square paper towels consisting of 4 packs of 12 rolls = 24 regular rolls; A one (1) year supply of STAINMASTER® Pet Stain Remover consisting of two (2) spray bottles and two (2) STAINMASTER® Pet High Traffic Cleaner aerosol cans; A $50 Amazon Gift Card. The total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $170.
(2) Runner-up Prize: One (1) pack of Brawny® Paper Towels 12 rolls = 24 regular rolls; a bottle of STAINMASTER® Pet Stain Remover; A $20 Amazon Gift Card. The Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize is $50.
The total ARV of all prizes in this Promotion is $220. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility.
No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor. Entrants agree, by entering, that the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and any related activity thereto or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or any portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including, but not limited to, war, strikes, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select winner from those eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to event requiring such termination using the judging procedure outlined herein.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate or undelivered photos, tweets, Mentions, Follow requests, direct messages or Entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of direct messages, photos, Mentions or Entries, the announcement of the prize, for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Entries or Follow requests of entrants and disqualify such entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest and/or who are in violation of these Official Rules and such entrant will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. All Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE CONTEST-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of New York, USA.
11) Winner’s Name:
For the name of the winner (available after 9/27/19), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 12/6/19 to: The Innovia® 2019 Pet Video Contest, Georgia-Pacific, 133 Peachtree St NE, 17th Floor, Atlanta, GA, 30303.
Sponsor: Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP. 133 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303.
Administrator: Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP. 133 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303.
© 2019 Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP. All rights reserved.